Ello Mino Pea…and Other Letters of the Alphabet is a celebration of the 26 letters we are taught before we know anything about ourselves or the world around us; it is an ode to the power of words and their ability to give meaning to life; and it is a testament to what we can achieve, when we speak with intention and write with purpose. This blog is also a work in progress, a vehicle through which I hope to inspire and inform, encourage and educate fellow readers, writers and lovers of words. I am so happy you’ve decided to join me here!
Here’s what you can expect to find on the blog:
- Writing tips and tricks for grassroots organizations and nonprofit professionals;
- Book reviews and recommendations;
- Interviews with communications gurus, marketing mavens and design experts;
- Writing prompts;
- Ways to use writing to make a difference in your community;
- Personal anecdotes, reflections; and
- Random musings about the misfortunes of being a young creative.
So brush up on your alphabet—we’re going to do wonderful things together!